Terms and Conditions for Hire of Function Room & BBQ
All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions:
- A non-refundable deposit of £20 is required at the time of booking. Please pop along to the club once you have received the confirmation email to make this payment. The balance of the hire charges MUST be paid SEVEN days prior to the the function together with a refundable deposit against damage of £100. The responsibility for any repairs found necessary following a proper appraisal of premises will be that of the Hirer.
- Hirers of facilities will be responsible
for providing and ensuring adequate control at the door, with a door person
available AT ALL TIMES. Admission is to
be controlled by ticket or written invitation
- Actual numbers of guests MUST be provided
SEVEN days prior to function
- Fire and licencing requirements limit the
number of people at any function
- Patrons abide by ALL Licencing Laws and
- The joining door between the Function
Room and the Bar will be locked during Private functions
- Authorised persons such as Club Officials
will be allowed access at all times
- No decorations are to be attached to
- Food may be brought and consumed in the
function room but ALL debris and residue MUST be removed at the end of the
- It is a requirement of CBDC under Health
and Safety Legislation that children must be accompanied by an adult when
visiting the toilets
- Decisions of the Committee are FINAL in
ALL matters relating to Room Hire
- Concert Hall capacity 120 people
- Top Bar and Garden capacity 60 people
- When a bar is provided by TSSC, only
drinks purchased on the premises will be allowed unless by consent of the
Committee. Corkage charge maybe applied
- Persons using the BBQ must wear the fire
resistant apron provided by the club. Usage is at operatives own risk.
- For Health and Safety the facilities will
be checked prior to use, if you have any concerns please mention this to a
member of staff prior to use, any concerns please report this to a member of
staff so that if can be rectified.
- All furniture to be returned back
to its original position at the end of your function.
We look forward to seeing you soon!